Efest IMR 18650 LiMn 3000mAh
- Model: IMR 18650 V1
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at end of discharging: 2.5V
- Max charging current: 4A
- Standard charge: 2A
- Discharging current: 20A
- Pulse discharging current: 35A
- Charging temperature range: 0°C – 45°C
- Discharging temperature range: -20°C – 75°C
- Inner Resistance: 20mΩ
- Cell Size: 18.50mm X 65.20mm
Battery Safety Warning:
- Use special caution when using Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, you must store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
- Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
- Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board (PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion an/or fire.
- Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
- Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
- Do not discharge batteries below 2.5V. Do not charge the batteries over 4.2V.