You may have noticed some significant changes to our website over the past few weeks. Most recent changes are the Nicotine restrictions.
We understand that these changes may be inconvenient for you the consumer but these changes are as a result of direction from Health Canada as per the Tobacco and Vaping Products Act.
These regulations impact the vaping industry across the country and provide direction on the manufacturing, sale, labelling and promotion of tobacco products and vaping products sold in Canada.
As a result we have implemented the following changes:
- addition of age verification
- addition of Health Canada Warning banner
- removal of Social Media sharing options
- removal of product reviews
- changes to product descriptions and names relating to "flavours"
- nicotine cap - Any e-liquid in Canada can not exceed the nicotine concentration of over 20mg per ml.
We take this regulation very seriously and we are working hard to make our website compliant.
Thank you for your patience.