We highly suggest trying your products once you get them, the 30-day return window begins regardless of whether the products were opened or not.
After the 30-day return period ends, We will certainly try our best to solve problems that may arise after the warranty period has elapsed. We understand you have many choices when it comes to vape shops and we appreciate that you have chosen P Squared Vapes Inc. and value your patronage. We strive to be as reasonable and fair as possible and hope to get the same from our customers.
Unfortunately consumables are always a final sale (e-juice, coils, tanks, accessories, drip tips, replacement parts, rebuild-able supplies, etc). With the exception of manufacturing problems.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers (coils), Tanks, Rebuild-able products (wick, wire), batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty, unless it is found to be a manufacturing problem.
- Loss or damage due to missing components.
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush), unless it is found to be a manufacturing problem.
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons, unless it is found to be a manufacturing problem.
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period.
- LED screen issues.
- Charging port issues.
- Battery issues. (turning off when firing, etc)
- Unit auto firing.
- Chip malfunctions.
Missing Items in Shipment
Our 30-day return policy does not include coverage of accidents and user errors such as over-tightening atomizers, stripping threads, broken glass, physical damage, dropping products, water damage, exposure to extreme temperatures, not adhering to manufacturer provided usage instructions, or any misuse of products, electronic or mechanical.
We do not accept returns for normal product wear and tear, for example cosmetic blemishes or natural patina.