At P Squared Vapes Inc. we pride ourselves on our customer service and believe that customer service doesn't end once we've shipped your package. After the receipt of your order, we offer a 30-day return policy on any DOA (dead on arrival) or unused items, factory sealed in the manufacturer's original packaging.
We highly suggest trying your products once you get them, the 30-day return window begins regardless of whether the products were opened or not. After the 30-day return period ends, We will certainly try our best to solve problems that may arise after the warranty period has elapsed. We understand you have many choices when it comes to vape shops and we appreciate that you have chosen P Squared Vapes Inc. and value your patronage. We strive to be as reasonable and fair as possible and hope to get the same from our customers.
Unfortunately, consumables are always a final sale (e-juice, coils, tanks, accessories, drip tips, replacement parts, batteries, rebuild-able supplies, etc). With the exception of manufacturing problems or in the case where we gave you the incorrect item on your order.
Please note: You will need to provide an order number or receipt for proof of purchase.
Our 30-day warranty starts based on the delivery date of the products. In the event of a warranty, it is the responsibility of the customer to absorb the cost of shipping the item back to us and P Squared Vapes Inc. assume all cost in returning the defective item(s) to the customer. Shipping cost incurred by the customer is non-refundable/creditable. The manufacturer may have a different warranty period, please refer back to your warranty information that came with your product.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers (coils), Tanks, Rebuild-able products (wick, wire), batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair.
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse.
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty, unless it is found to be a manufacturing problem.
- Loss or damage due to missing components.
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush), unless it is found to be a manufacturing problem.
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons, unless it is found to be a manufacturing problem.
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period.
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues.
- Charging port issues.
- Battery issues. (turning off when firing, etc)
- Unit auto firing.
- Chip malfunctions.
Missing Items in Shipment
Though we try to limit the number of errors made during the fulfillment process, it can occur. If we make an error when fulfilling your order, please contact customer service by sending an email to email@example.com and let us know about the problem so we can get it straightened out as soon as possible.
Items that are received DOA (Dead on Arrival) or still under warranty, can be exchanged for the exact same item, in the exact same color. The only time we won't be able to exchange a product is if we no longer actively stock and sell the item.
Non-returnable & Final Sale Items
All clearance, final sale, or "as is" marked items are non-refundable and ineligible for returns, refunds, or exchanges. Our 30-day return policy does not include coverage of accidents and user errors such as over-tightening atomizers, stripping threads, broken glass, physical damage, dropping products, water damage, exposure to extreme temperatures, not adhering to manufacturer provided usage instructions, or any misuse of products, electronic or mechanical. We do not accept returns for normal product wear and tear, for example cosmetic blemishes or natural patina.
Please send returns to:
P Squared Vapes Inc.
Unit# 168, 10404 - 99 Avenue
Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 3W2